Creating graphs from the UI

Dec 29, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I have enabled the Associativy Ad-hoc Graphs feature but  there is no new creatable content type, Associativy Graph. The only new is under content parts and that is Associativy Node Label.

I can not proceed until this is fixed.

Regards

Ashok

Coordinator
Mar 5, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Hi,

sorry for replying just now. I haven't recognized there is a new thread and haven't got a notification about it although notifications are enabled for me...
This is quite strange though. Is this problem still persisting for you?
Mar 7, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Hi Piedone
Yes I solved the problem by importing into the solution using visual studio and recompiling.

Thanks
Ashok

To: [email removed]
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 03:47:58 -0800
Subject: Re: Creating graphs from the UI [associativy:428001]

Hi,

sorry for replying just now. I haven't recognized there is a new thread and haven't got a notification about it although notifications are enabled for me...
This is quite strange though. Is this problem still persisting for you?
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (associativy@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email associativy@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
Coordinator
Mar 7, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Great!